Mike Huckabee Happy New Years to Branson

I'm blogging from the floor of a country club in Des Moines at a New Year's Party for Mike Huckabee.

A survey of local politicos found Mike Huckabee to be leading the hearts and minds of Branson as their presidential candidate of choice.

It's New Year's Eve and all I can think about is where I'd love to be. McCartney - If you're reading this - your daddy loves you - and though I may be hanging out with the future leader of the free world - there is no place I'd rather be tonight - I'd trade it in a minute to have you in my arms. Happy New Years Branson - Springfield - Missouri and most of all my precious daughter McCartney.

Being without you is living with a hole in my heart. I'll always love you....

To all my readers, God Bless you and may all your dreams come true this year ....Happy 2008!