Branson Missouri Health Code


I've come to learn that the city of Branson has a sophisticated system of addressing health issues. When a public health concern needs to be addressed, information is sent to the chamber of commerce (not the media). A few days ago, I called the health department with a concern. I had some flu-like symptoms which required a "double bucket" approach. As I inquired around the community I found out the flu had taken its toll on the community. After my phone call a representative from the county sent someone out for a sample of my.. urr ...byproduct. Thinking it would be a while for me to produce a specimen (or perhaps not wanting to handle a specimen)he tried to drive away. Fortunately, I was able to produce the goods and my biosolids are safely on their way to Jefferson City. I'm proud I've had the opportunity to do my part.