Lynn Berry - CEASE AND DESIST

A tax funded entity in Branson is spending public funds to limit free speech on the Internet. In fact; they're spending nearly $400,000 to do it.

Since they hate me so much; they haven't asked for my advice - instead they've issued a hate campaign to silence my voice. Due to the comment spam, I'm going to publish the message sent by Lynn Berry communications paid for by Branson taxpayers:

Dear Ones,

As many of you may know, there is a Branson blog out there in cyberspace (http://www.bransonmissouri.blogspot.com/)

that is troublesome. If you read even a few paragraphs of the content, it will be evident that this blog, in its present state, is clearly harmful to the citizens of Branson; unfortunately, when you “Google” Branson, Missouri, it shows up on the very first page.



In order to get the attention of search engine administrators, there must be a hue and cry over the inappropriate content of this site. Attached are instructions to allow each of us to voice our opposition to allowing this site to continue to appear online.

If you should have any questions, please give me a call.

Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter,

Lynn Berry
Director of Public Relations
Branson/Lakes Area CVB

PO Box 1897
Branson, MO 65615
office -- 417-334-4084 ext. 337
cell -- 417-527-5670


Ms. Berry,
I'm speaking to a different generation and though you feel the content on my site is not suited to your taste and you feel it is important to take taxpayer money to "censor" me.

I find your organization - simply ungodly. Consider the prophet Isiah when he says, "A dirty rag". This means a dirty tampon - such as the one an anonymous commenter says was stuck in my door.


I find the actions of your organization filthy, consistently breaking laws, pilfering tax-dollars for private use, greedy, selfish, destructive, harmful and costly to the Branson Economy.

Sadly, many of you do this in the name of God.

I may say the "a word", "b word", "hijklmnop" word to get my point across. but the harm you do causes extensive suffering to the most vulnerable people in the community. In fact, I see your organization as little more than a money-laundering operation - I think wise judges will too.

Now, if you want to come up with a proposal - perhaps an open vote on what the community thinks it needs - perhaps it's time to do this with integrity - (look it up).

Quite franly, you're not very good at your job. I have accrued the attention of millions of users. Hate group? Isn't this a better description of the people surrounding you?

I'm about truth and love. Perhaps, you think women in government deserve special privileges. Let's test this. If we gave Hitler a sex change operation - would his censorship be more appealing - his actions less damaging?

Your message is posted; now please stop before someone with more advertising, public relations and marketing experience does something to really embarrass you - and by that I mean - me - producing corpus delicti - to prove many of your "decision makers" belong in jail.

Wish you would wake up,
Darin Patrick Codon
"Man who refuses to worship the Bird"