I AM A BRANSON BELIEVER


I believe.

I believe Branson can be a city on a hill.

I believe.

I believe we can admit our silliness and forgive our neighbors greatest wrongs.

I believe.

I believe we can take better care of the poor in Branson.

I believe.

I believe we can be a more prosperous city by inviting all kinds of people to Branson.

I believe.

I believe Branson is one of the most amazing cities on the planet.

I believe.

I believe we can start being honest with one another.

I believe.

I believe God wants us to set an example to the world.

I believe.

I believe Branson can have an economy where refugees can fill our employment gaps.

I believe.

I believe there is enough wealth to go around.

I believe.

I believe that we can discuss anything in the town square and share a common love for democracy.

I believe.

I believe we can learn to forgive.

I believe.

I believe that free speech is a fundamental component to creating a better community.

I believe.

I believe we need to change some of the things we're doing to each other.

I believe.

I believe we can take care of the fatherless and the widow and have an abundance left over.

I belive.

I believe the almighty will bless us if we do.

I believe.

I believe we can love one another more than we are now.

I believe, I belive, I believe

I believe it's time.